jueves, 27 de octubre de 2011

Today's homework

Grammar: Indefinite Pronouns (anything - cualquier cosa, nothing - nada, somewhere - en alguna parte, anywhere - en cualquier parte). we use the them to substitute names of things and/or places. Example: I will go somewhere on Sartuday. Ire alguna parte el sabodo. I will buy something for my brother. Compare algo para mi hermano. I can't find my keys anywhere. No puedo encontrar mis llaves en ningun lado. There's nothing here. No hay nada aqui.
Gramatica: Pronombres Indifinidos. Los usamos para substituir el nombre de las cosas y/o lugares segun sea el caso. Ejemplo: Example: I will go somewhere on Sartuday. Ire alguna parte el sabodo. I will buy something for my brother. Compare algo para mi hermano. I can't find my keys anywhere. No puedo encontrar mis llaves en ningun lado. There's nothing here. No hay nada aqui.
If you have doubts please load them. si tienen dudas porfavor suvanlas.
Complete the excercises in pages 60, 61, and 62.

Have a nice day,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario