miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

Today's homework

Grammar: Reflexive Pronouns (myself, yourself, himself, herself, itself, ourselves, yourselves, and themselves) we use them when we talk to about my our own person or when we can do something without help. Also, we use the personal pronoun first. Example: I like to study by myself.
I prepare a cup of coffee for myself.
Gramatica: Pronombres reflexivos (myself, yourself, himself, herself, itself, ourseves, yourselves, and themselves) usamos los pronombres reflexivos cuando hablamos acerca de nuestra propia persona o cuando hacemos algo por solos o por nosotros mismos. Usamos primero el pronombres personal seguido por el reflexivo. Ejemplo: me gusta estudiar solo.
Prepare un cafe para mi.
Complete the excercises in page 59 with the correct reflexive pronouns.
In case that you have questions or doubts please load them and I will answer or clear all them.
Completa los ejercicios en la pagina 59 con los pronombres reflexivos correctos.
En caso que tengan preguntas o dudas porfavor suvanlas y con gusto las contestare o las aclarare segun sea el caso.
Also, read page 60 and load comments and questions about the indefinite pronouns.
Tambien, lean la pagina 60 y suvan comentarios y preguntas acerca de los pronombres infinidos.
Have a nice day,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario