lunes, 17 de octubre de 2011

Reply to the questions asked

If you don't have the book. Practice on your notebook with there is / there are. I will check all the excercises done by you as participation and homework as mark in date 10/17/2011.
Also you don't need to load the questions and answers. But, please complete the excercises in your book if you have it because as soon as we come back to classes I will check it to verify that you work on it on time and form.

When and how did you do unit five, julio? I kknow that's a review, but no one has ever done it yet. Please stay we the rest at the classes because I am going to check accuracy on it.

Also keep loading your opinions because with them I will check your assistance to the class.

Have a great day,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario